Bladder infection also known as cystitis is an encroachment of bacteria into the urinary tract. The infection is caused by a bacteria E.coli that enters the opening of the urethra and travels inside the urinary tract causing the urinary tract infection. The infection can occur at any age and common among men, women and in children. However, women are more susceptible to infection due to having shorter urethra.
- Strawberry is a fruit that has a sweet and sour taste when consumed. Fruit Strawberries have very bright colors. It was a very unique make a ni fruit favored by many, Strawberries have vitamin C is high enough, several studies have shown that strawberries can be used as an alternative medicine in curing cancer. aktioksidan amount that bladder scored highest strawberries.
- Drink plenty of water each day. It helps to cleanse your body by flushing out toxins and unwanted substance from the body and provides good flow of urine.
- Vegetable and fruit juice is also an effective remedy for bladder infection as they provides essential nutrients and vitamins to body and helps to fight off the infection.
- Cranberry juice is powerful remedy to fight off the infection as it prevents the bacteria from clinging inside the urinary tract.
- Avoid tea, coffee, carbonated, processed and high-sugar content foods, drinks and alcohol.
- Take about 2 tablespoon of mannose powder and mix it with one glass of filtered water and drink it regularly after every two-three hour intervals.