Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disease in which the body’s immune system attacks its own connective tissue. This causes inflammation and damage to the skin and other organs, and leads to more and more varied infections. Lupus is most frequently a disease of women in their thirties and forties. Genetic factors play a role. In a predisposed person, environmental factors such as a latent viral infection, the use of certain drugs, exposure to ultraviolet light, or bodily injury can provoke the onset of the disease.
- People with lupus often experience persistent fatigue that’s different from normal tiredness and that isn’t necessarily relieved by rest. For that reason, it can be hard to judge when you need to slow down. Get plenty of sleep a night and naps or breaks during the day as needed.
- Because ultraviolet light can trigger a flare, wear protective clothing, such as a hat, long-sleeved shirt and long pants, and use sunscreens with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 55 every time you go outside.
- Exercise can help you recover from a flare, reduce your risk of heart attack, help fight depression and promote general well-being.
- Smoking increases your risk of cardiovascular disease and can worsen the effects of lupus on your heart and blood vessels.
- A healthy diet emphasizes fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Sometimes you may have dietary restrictions, especially if you have high blood pressure, kidney damage or gastrointestinal problems.
- Turmeric. Take 300 milligrams three times a day.
- Reishi mushroom extract enhances immune function. Take 1 gram (1,000 milligrams) three times a day.
- Avoid the herb echinacea. It stimulates the immune system, and should not be used in an autoimmune disease such as lupus.
Diphtheria is a serious infectious disease. It is caused by bacteria through droplet transmission. The transmission could be from mouth. The infectious bacteria usually enter through nose, eyes and mouth. Most of the times, it stays in the throat and the symptoms are very general. They are because of the toxins that are produced and spread throughout the bloodstream. When a person suffers from it, the respiration is hindered.
- Garlic is known to cure many deadly diseases. It has this uncanny feel of giving relief in most dire situations. As a remedy, take a spoonful of 2-3 crushed garlic cloves and it works wonders for curing this disease. Roll it in the mouth and swallow it. Keep repeating it for some time.
- Grab a tobacco pipe with a live coal in its bowl. Now place a little tar on it and smoke it in your mouth, drawing it out from the nostrils. This process is safe and tested and can be done easily.
- Make a paste of castor leaves, drumstick leaves and garlic. When the paste is ready, let the patient inhale it and also gargle this paste with lukewarm water.
- Normal salt may be a good option for sore throat. Just drink a glass full of water with salt. The mixture of salt and water would definitely help in reducing the effect. It is helpful in breathing problem that usually occur due to lack of salt in the body.
Government recommended schedule for childhood vaccinations:
- Birth to 2 months: hepatitis B.
- 2 months: polio; diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus (D.P.T.); Haemophilus influenzae type B (Hib).
- 2 to 4 months: hepatitis B.
- 4 months: polio; D.P.T., Hib.
- 6 months: D.P.T, Hib.
- 6 months to 18 months: hepatitis B and polio.
- 12-15 months: D.P.T.; Hib, measles, mumps, rubella (M.M.R.).
- 12-18 months: chicken pox.
- 4-6 years: polio; D.P.T., M.M.R.
Mumps is a viral disease that causes the salivary glands to swell to abnormal sizes. It is contagious and could have serious long-term effects on the patient’s body, especially in boys who could grow up to have fertility issues. Children are the ones who are most likely to be affected by this ailment though it has also been reported in adults.
- Ginger is also a well-known remedy for mumps. Peel a whole root of fresh ginger and grind this into a fine pulp. Use this fine pulp as a salve over the swollen area. If it is too watery, try to apply this over the area with the use of a clean bandage or clean piece of cloth and hold this cloth over the area by tying it around the head with the use of a bandana or a longer piece of cloth or an elastic headband.
- Another herbal treatment one can use is the mixture of powdered margosa leaves and turmeric. Combine equal parts of these two and make these into a paste with the use of a little water. Apply this mixture over the swollen areas of the face. You can also apply a cloth soaked in mullein tea to the cheeks. This will help to combat with swelling or inflammation.
- Asparagus’ seeds. These are to be taken with equal quantity of fenugreek seeds and should be grinded well to make a paste like form. This paste is to be applied on the cheeks i.e. affected area. This will help reducing the swelling.
- Another good remedy for mumps is margosa leaves. These leaves act as a good anti-inflammatory agent for mumps. For this, make powdered form of margosa leaves and mix it with turmeric to make a paste. This can be applied over the cheek and the area below the ears.
- Try to avoid acidic drink and beverages. This may include carbonated water, lime juice, lemonade etc. These drinks stimulate the salivary glands to produce more saliva and hence, may give more trouble in the mumps.
- Chebulic myroblan is one of the good for mumps. Make a thick paste from chebulic myroblan by rubbing it in water and apply this over the swellings..
- Make a paste from powdered form of margosa leaves and turmeric. Apply this externally over the affected parts. This will help you to treat mumps quicklySimple the paste made out of ginger (fresh) and little water. Apply it over the swollen area. This will help reducing the mumps’ swelling and will make your cheeks in shape.
- The leaves of banyan tree are considered to be very good for treating mumps. These leaves are to be smeared with ghee (butter oil) and heated on the flame. Apply them on the affected area and bandage on it. Keep them for couple of hours and then, take them off. This will help reducing the swelling.
Bladder infection also known as cystitis is an encroachment of bacteria into the urinary tract. The infection is caused by a bacteria E.coli that enters the opening of the urethra and travels inside the urinary tract causing the urinary tract infection. The infection can occur at any age and common among men, women and in children. However, women are more susceptible to infection due to having shorter urethra.
- Strawberry is a fruit that has a sweet and sour taste when consumed. Fruit Strawberries have very bright colors. It was a very unique make a ni fruit favored by many, Strawberries have vitamin C is high enough, several studies have shown that strawberries can be used as an alternative medicine in curing cancer. aktioksidan amount that bladder scored highest strawberries.
- Drink plenty of water each day. It helps to cleanse your body by flushing out toxins and unwanted substance from the body and provides good flow of urine.
- Vegetable and fruit juice is also an effective remedy for bladder infection as they provides essential nutrients and vitamins to body and helps to fight off the infection.
- Cranberry juice is powerful remedy to fight off the infection as it prevents the bacteria from clinging inside the urinary tract.
- Avoid tea, coffee, carbonated, processed and high-sugar content foods, drinks and alcohol.
- Take about 2 tablespoon of mannose powder and mix it with one glass of filtered water and drink it regularly after every two-three hour intervals.
heart is an amazing structure, tough yet fragile. A muscle, its network of arteries and veins transport blood through your body, nourishing organs and tissues. When the heart is working as it should, you barely notice it. But when your heart starts acting strangely, you have cause to worry. Thankfully, you live in a day when heart disease can be treated very successfully, and in some cases, the condition can even be reversed. Several home remedies can assist in keeping your heart healthy.
- Reduce the amount of solid fats like butter, margarine, or shortening you add to food when cooking or serving. Instead of cooking with butter, for example, flavor your dishes with herbs or lemon juice. You can also limit solid fat by trimming fat off your meat or choosing leaner proteins.
- Swap out high-fat foods for their lower-fat counterparts. Top your baked potato, for example, with salsa or low-fat yogurt rather than butter, or use low-sugar fruit spread on your toast instead of margarine. When cooking, use liquid oils like canola, olive, safflower, or sunflower, and substitute two egg whites for one whole egg in a recipe.
- Check food labels on any prepared foods. Many snacks, even those labeled “reduced fat,” may be made with oils containing trans fats. One clue that a food has some trans fat is the phrase “partially hydrogenated.” And look for hidden fat; refried beans may contain lard, or breakfast cereals may have significant amounts of fat.
- The best way to avoid saturated or trans fats is to change your lifestyle practices. Instead of chips, snack on fruit or vegetables. Challenge yourself to cook with a limited amount of butter. At restaurants, ask that sauces or dressings be put on the side—or left off altogether.
- Angina this is the kind of chest pain which is suddenly arises in the body and give un-pleasant condition. This is the signed of danger for heart disease that occurs when an area of your heart muscle not getting enough oxygen-rich blood and need to be care. Engina gives pain to heart and then this pain goes to chest, neck and hand’s figures. Following are some exercises to homemade treatment of Angina disease.
The side effects of breast cancer treatment can be serious. Healthy habits such as eating a balanced diet and getting enough sleep and exercise may help control your symptoms. Your doctor may also give you medicines to help you with certain side effects, such as medicines to control and prevent nausea and vomiting.
Good nutrition during cancer treatment can help you keep up your stamina and your ability to cope with the side effects of treatments. But eating well can be difficult if your treatment includes chemotherapy or radiation therapy. For times when you don’t feel well, try these strategies:
- Foods high in protein can help build and repair body tissues. Choices include eggs, yogurt, cottage cheese, peanut butter, poultry and fish. Kidney beans, chickpeas and black-eyed peas also are good sources of protein, especially when combined with rice, corn or bread.
- Something that doesn’t appeal today might taste better tomorrow or next week.
- Eat as many healthy foods as you can. Prepare meals that you can easily freeze and reheat. Also look for low-fat frozen dinners and other prepared food.
- If you can’t face the thought of a large meal, try eating small amounts of food more often. Keep fruits and vegetables handy for snacking.
- The remedy calls for (we have limited lysine here), 1000 mg of lysine hourly dose for a total of 6 hours, starting in early evening or late afternoon. The lysine was used to get the white blood cells to attack the tumor. It works this way: the lysine I used is a pure lysine hydrochloride, when taking internally it’s not just the lysine that works by raising the immune system the invisible cloak of the tumor also gets their holes punched into the tumor cells. To make sure they DO get punched holes, the aspirin, dissolved in a cup of warm water, 500 mg is also taken hourly but at only four doses, and is taken only one day for just the aspirin. The lysine however is continued for over a month or so until they become dormant enough, which usually requires about 1 week of this remedy.
Regular physical activity can help relieve anxiety and depression, improve your mood, and reduce signs and symptoms of fatigue, nausea, pain and diarrhea. The activity doesn’t have to be strenuous — moderate activities such as walking, biking, swimming and yard work bring benefits. A little bit of physical movement is better than none.
Methods for reducing muscle tension can help you manage stress. One simple and powerful technique is to close your eyes and notice your breathing. Pay attention to each inhalation and exhalation. Your breathing will become slower and deeper, promoting relaxation. Another technique is to lie down, close your eyes and mentally scan your entire body for any points of tension.
In addition, activities that require repetitive movement, such as swimming, can produce a mental state similar to that achieved with meditation. The same is true of yoga and other stretching exercises.