Benefits For Skin
- Prevents Signs Of Aging
- Moisturizes Skin
- Reduces Acne And Helps Lighten Blemishes
- Helps With Sunburns And Reduces Tan
- Heals External Wounds And Insect Bites
- Reduces Stretch Marks
Benefits For Hair
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Reduces Dandruff
- Maintains pH Balance Of The Scalp
- Conditions Hair
Benefits For Health
- Reduces Inflammation
- Eases Heartburn And Acid Reflux
- Reduces Cholesterol And Regulates Blood Sugar
- Maintains Oral Health
- Builds Immunity
- Lowers Risk Of Cancer
- Helps In Treating Hemorrhoids
Other benefits of aloe vera:
- Brightens the Skin
Many royal families used aloe vera as part of their daily beauty regimen. It has properties, which gives a natural glow to your skin.
- Many beauty products and moisturizers have aloe vera in their composition. You can even replace your moisturizer with fresh aloe vera gel. It gets absorbed into your skin quickly, making it soft and supple.
- Exfoliates the Skin
- Aloe vera is a great exfoliating agent. You can use its pulp to exfoliate the skin of your face. You can also add the gel or pulp to the exfoliating masks to get the baby soft fresh skin.
- Anti-ageing Agent
- Aloe vera is great in removing the wrinkles and tightening the skin to restore a youthful look. Cleopatra was believed to use aloe vera daily as part of her beauty regimen.
- Pimples and Acne
- Like other skin problems, aloe vera gives miraculous results on pimples, acne and breakouts. Just rub the gel on your face or affected area two times a day regularly.
- Speedy Hair Growth
- Aloe vera boosts the hair growth with its nutritional values. You can use aloe vera based shampoo and conditioner to test the theory and the results will speak for them.
- Aloe vera is also known to soothe sunburns or any other kind of skin inflammations. It boosts the flow of blood in the affected area, which heals wounds faster and removes the dead skin.
- The cooling effect of aloe vera makes it one of the best remedies to soothe sunburn.
- Hair Conditioner
- Aloe vera is an excellent natural hair conditioner. You can add its gel to your conditioner for extra moisture. There are many hair masks and packs that you can make using this herb.
8. Recovers the Split Ends
- Aloe vera improves the blood circulation and accelerates the production of new cells, so if you are suffering from the split ends, it’s the magic elixir for you. Just apply aloe gel on your split ends regularly before wash.
- Aloe vera is a natural solution for dandruff. Its anti-fungal properties make it easy and natural treatment for dandruff since ancient times.
- pH Balance
- Aloe vera maintains the pH balance of the scalp and hair by giving it moisture. As the hair follicles are able to retain the moisture, the hair loses dryness and frizzy texture to become soft and smooth.
Face pack for tan removal
- Tanning ruins your natural beauty and is not a pleasing sight. So, take some aloe vera gel and mix a few drops of lemon juice in it.
- Apply it evenly on your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water, to see the glow it imparts on your skin.
Face pack for treating pigmentation
- Pigmentations and freckles steal away your fairness. To get back to your spotless skin, make a mixture of aloe vera gel and rose water.
- Apply it on your face and keep it on for 15-20 minutes. Before rinsing off the pack, gently massage it for a few minutes.
- With this pack you can see pigmentation, age spots, and pimple marks disappearing.
Face pack for oily skin
- Here comes an excellent rejuvenator for oily and greasy skin. Boil the aloe vera leaves in water and then grind it into a paste. But, make sure that you remove the thorns from the leaves before you boil them.
- Mix some honey in it. Apply the paste for 20 minutes before rinsing it off. It can work wonders for oily skin if followed every week.
Face pack for sensitive skin
- If you have sensitive skin, mix some aloe vera gel with cucumber juice, yoghurt, and rose oil. Apply this paste on your face and neck. Keep it on for 15 minutes.
- You can use any other essential oil, if rose oil is not available. Wash off the pack with cold water. It is an effective pack to get rid of skin rashes, impurities and dirt.
Face pack for dry skin
- This face pack will quench your skin’s thirst for sure. Prepare a paste of aloe vera gel, cottage cheese, dates and cucumber.
- Add some lemon juice in it. This is a great home remedy for your dry and dull skin. Apply the paste on your face and neck, leaving it for approximately 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off to see a prettier you.