1. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera soothes irritated skin, and it has anti-fungal, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
- Slice down the center of a fresh aloe vera leaf.
- Squeeze out the gel.
- Apply the gel to infected skin.
- Repeat 3 times daily until ringworm is gone.
Turmeric has antibiotic and anti-septic properties that help kill ringworm.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric juice with 1 teaspoon of raw honey and swallow it.
- Immediately after, apply turmeric juice to infected skin.
- Repeat daily until ringworm is gone.
- Note: you can also apply the turmeric and honey paste to your skin 3 times daily.
3. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is an essential oil which may help cure ringworm affecting the feet. Tea tree oil contains anti-fungal and antiseptic agents which can treat various types of skin diseases. It is widely used to treat fungal infections and decreases the infection effectively. Tea tree oil is also an effective homemade treatment for acne and pimples. Soak a cotton ball in tea tree oil, squeeze the excess oil. Now apply this tea tree oil with the help of this cotton ball. Repeat it three times every day.
- With regular use one can even get rid of it completely. You will get better results if the oil you are using is of the same temperature as your body. For this you need to warm the oil a little and follow the same procedure. Tea tree oil has been an all-time favorite ingredient for the preparation of cosmetics. It is also useful to heal burns, cuts and wounds.
4. Garlic Extractgarlic
Garlic is flavoured with ajoene, a natural anti-fungal agent. It is used to cure many kinds of fungal infections, including ring worm. The uses of garlic for hair loss are also quite popular. This agent shows promise in treating ringworm if used regularly. Many studies suggest that ajoene is great to heal this fungal infection.
- You need to peel a clove and cut it into slim slices. Place these slices on the affected area and wrap a bandage around it. You need to leave it overnight for best results. In case you would like to make a thick paste and apply it on the ringworm, go for it!
5. Coconut Oil
The application of coconut oil for grey hair and treatment of other hair and scalp problems is well known. The healing properties found in coconut oil are extremely effective in treating ringworm infections. This is a simple ingredient which can be found in your home. The oil provides great relief from itchy skin while making the area smooth and soft. Coconut oil is also greatly used in treating scalp ring worms.
- You need to apply the oil on the affected area overnight. By doing this you will eliminate build-up and residue of the infection.