- Place a clean towel over the injury to stop any bleeding.
- Try to keep the injured area elevated.
- Wash the bite carefully with soap and water.
- Apply a sterile bandage to the wound.
- Apply antibiotic ointment to the injury every day to prevent infection.
Vitamin B has a lot of great and very helpful properties.
When it comes to finding a natural cure for a dog bite, this can be a great help. If you want to get rid of the pain and fight off any possible infection, taking Vitamin B can be an excellent home remedy for a dog bite.
Vitamin B can help to build up antibodies within the body and this can help to fight off any possible infection.
The supplement goldenseal can be helpful as a natural cure for a lot of health conditions or ailments, but it is especially true for a dog bite.
Taking goldenseal, particularly immediately after the dog bite can be an excellent home remedy in healing the wound and helping it to remain pain free.
It’s highly important to wash off the dog bite immediately after it is received so that you get rid of the dog’s saliva which can contribute to a possible infection.
Washing the site with warm water and continuing to wash it in this fashion proves to be an excellent home remedy for a dog bite.