A sweet smile gives pleasure to everyone. To light up your day have a beautiful and wide smile on your face. Behind the beautiful smile are beautiful lips. The lips are the most important and exquisitely sensitive part of your body. And therefore you have to take special care of your lips.
Start off with a lip scrub recipe:
1 teaspoon of honey
1 teaspoon of baking soda
Mix honey and baking ingredients until the mass resembles a paste.
Apply the mix on your lips and leave it on for a couple of minutes.
Gently rub the lips.
Wash of with lukewarm water
Let the lips dry out and then apply olive oil. It will help the lips hydrate.
There is also a recipe that is very simple, too. Apply unsalted butter on your lips occasionally. That’s it. It has the same effect as the olive oil.
Mix sugar and honey. Scrub well for 3 minutes, then rinse an apply moisturizing chap stick. For best results, repeat once a week. Wear chap stick everyday.
Dark lips is a common lips problem which is caused by excessive intake of tea or coffee, smoking, excessive exposure to sun, skin dryness, wrong makeup and heavy makeup, using products of cheap brand lipsticks with fragrance, allergy and dryness. So the first thing you should do to remove dark lips is to quit excessive Tea or Coffee, smoking, cheap lipsticks, exposure to sun and lip licking. In addition you can follow these tips and home remedies to have nice and beautiful lips.
1. Scrub your lips with toothbrush every night after you brush your teeth to erase dead skins from your lips.
2. Use lemon juice with almond oil or glycerin every night on your lips.
3. Before using any lipstick do a patch test by applying it on your arm. Do not use that lipstick if there is any sort of irritation or other discomfort.
4. Always remove the lipsticks every night before going to sleep.
5. Apply fresh coconut milk over your face and lips. This gives a glow to your skin and avoids lips getting dark or dry.
6. Apply Vaseline to your lips regularly.
7. Apply a little ghee every night. This keeps lips moisturized.
8. Apply lemon juice to your lips daily, to lighten them slightly.
9. Never use old, expired lipsticks, and make sure you stick to reputed brand names.
10. Apply honey on your dark lips for about 15 minutes and then rinse with water.
11. Apply toothpaste on your dark lips for 3 minutes before shower or bathe.
12. Apply cream from curds with saffron on your lips.
13. Apply a layer of oil and leave it on for several hours. Best apply before going to bed.
14. Massage lips every night with a mixture of 1/2 tsp. Glycerin and 1/2 tsp. Castor oil with 1/2 tsp. Lemon juice and leave overnight.
15. Always take plenty of vegetable, fruit and water.
16. If you must need to use lipstick, use a branded one and do not use it when the date has expired.
17. If you are open in sun for long, use UV protectors on your lipsticks.
1. Coconut oil is very effective in treating chapped lips. Simply apply small amount of oil on your lips several times daily.
2. Aloe Vera is an amazing healing agent for our skin. Put a small amount of Aloe Vera gel on your lips daily to cure chapped lips.
3. Crush some rose petals and add few drops of glycerin on them. Apply it on your lips every night before going to bed. It will help you to retain the color and lost moister of your lips.
4. Rub a slice of cucumber on your lips to get rid of chapped lips.
5. Apply castor oil on your dry lips to make them smooth and pink.
1. Apply a drop of fresh honey (pasteurized honey) onto the lips
2. Honey helps to hydrate and moisturize the lips
3. Coat the honey with vitamin E
4. Buy vitamin e at the drug store
5. Or take a vitamin e capsule punch a hole into the capsule and apply over the lips at night leave on overnight and you’ll wake up beautiful healed and smoothed lips.