It is not a secret that natural anti aging skin care has become the thing to do lately. This is great news considering how long we were exposed to chemicals and told that we must resort to surgery and other invasive techniques. We don’t mind aging, we just want to age gracefully
Some anti aging treatment, home remedies and treatment for premature skin aging are:
- Massaging face with ghee, almond oil or coconut oil before going to bed.
- Applying fresh aloe Vera gel to the skin
- Using grated cucumber in a face pack.
Remove Red spot
Lemon- Over time, usually from 2 to 8 weeks, the age spots and discoloration will fade. Twice daily, apply fresh lemon juice with a cotton ball over the affected area.
Red onion- If your skin is intolerant to the lemon juice, apply fresh onion juice using the above directions. To make onion juice pulverize the onion in a blender. Do not use yellow or white onions for this skin recipe.
Castor Oil- Apply the castor oil twice daily using a wiping motion with a cotton ball. For an intense treatment affix the piece of cotton to the area overnight using an adhesive strip or medical tape.
Removing age spot
1. Aloe Rubbing fresh aloe vera juice or gel on the spots will help fade them. Use the gel twice a day for a month or two. Juice from the aloe plant is excellent for healing burns and is also beneficial as a general healing agent.
2. Apple cider vinegar Combine two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with one teaspoon of orange juice and apply to the spots, preferably on a cloth or cotton pad that is secured to the area.
3. Bilberry herb slows some of the aging processes and acts as an antioxidant. Take 4-8 oz. of fresh berries, 80-160 mg of bilberry extract (25% anthocyanidin), or 20-40 mg anthocyanosides daily.
4. Buttermilk Dab buttermilk on the spots. The lactic acid and other ingredients in the milk are beneficial to the skin. Buttermilk has been used for generations as a skin cleanser and as a beauty aid.
5. Castor oil Apply castor oil on the spots in the morning and in the evening, and rub well into the skin. The spots should disappear within a month.
6. Take fresh or canned chick peas (garbanzo beans), mash about 1/3 cupful and add a little water. Smear this paste on the spots and leave it there until it dries.
7. Dandelion Break open a dandelion stem and rub the sap on the spots 2-3x per day. Good for warts, too. Will Greer (Grandpa Walton) used this method successfully.
8. Using the ancient Chinese herb gotu kola. Mix 1/8 teaspoon of powdered herb into a cup of herbal tea or add it to plain hot water along with 1/8 teaspoon of ginseng and a pinch of cayenne. This remedy should clear the spots in a few days.
9. Mix one teaspoon grated horseradish root, 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon vinegar, and 3 drops rosemary essential oil. Dab onto your age spots with a cotton ball once or twice a day (less if you have sensitive skin); it will exfoliate the top layer of skin and your spot should lighten. Jeanette Jacknin, M.D. in Smart Medicine for Your Skin.
10. Some fresh lemon juice on the spots twice daily. If you are going outdoors, wait for the juice to dry as it increases the skin’s sensitivity to sunlight. It may take a few months, but the acidity in the juice will cause the spots to fade away.
Treating Loose facial skin
1. Egg White Mask to Tighten Sagging Skin: For a quick homemade beauty remedy for skin-tightening, you can make use of egg white mask. Egg white is known to tighten sagging skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Take whipped egg whites and spread them all over your face. Let it dry for 20 minutes and then wash it off. This natural skin tightening egg white mask tones your facial skin and reduces the size of pores.
2. Papaya Facial Mask for Skin Tightening: Papaya is a fruit that is extremely useful for firming sagging and loose skin. A papaya face mask can help reduce the appearance of enlarged pores. Papaya has an enzyme called papain that will prevent wrinkles, clear enlarged pores and make them appear smaller, and make your skin soft and looking young.
Prepare a natural face mask by mixing mashed papaya, rice flour and honey together. Keep this mask on your face for 20 minutes then rinse off with lukewarm water. This is one of the best facial masks for getting rid of sagging skin and wrinkles.
3. Olive Oil for Natural Skin Tightening: Olive oil helps prevent sagging and maintain the firmness of your facial skin.
Mix olive oil with lemon juice and spread it on your face and neck. Leave on for 15 to 30 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. Olive oil moisturizes skin and lemon lightens and brightens it.
4. Cabbage Facemasks to Firm Sagging Skin Naturally: Homemade cabbage face lift mask help tighten facial skin, reduce lines and prevent wrinkles. Cabbage has plenty of the vitamins A, B, C, K and P, and these keeps skin well nourished.
Make a face mask using 3 tablespoons of finely chopped cabbage, 2 teaspoons of rice flour, and 1 egg white. Simply apply this natural skin tightening mask on your face.
5. Aloe Vera Juice to Tighten the Facial Skin: Another good option for facial firmness is aloe vera juice. Aloe vera helps to soothe the skin and help it purge impurities that can clog the pores.
Apply fresh aloe vera juice to tighten the skin on your face. It also provides a moisturizing effect to your face.