Lime and cucumber juice
- Prepare a mixture of lime juice, cucumber juice and rosewater and apply it on the tanned area.
- Let this mixture remain on your hands for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. This mixture has proven to be quite effective to remove harsh sun tans and sun burns.
- The citric content in the lime and the cooling effect of rose water acts as a perfect combination to remove the tan from your hands very easily and quickly. You can prepare the solution and store it in the refrigerator for a week or so.
- Soak a cotton pad or cloth in lime juice and dab/rub it on the tanned surface. Massage it for a minute or 2 and then leave it on for 10-15 minutes. When it is completely dried, wash your hands with cold water.
Yogurt and gram flour for tanned skin
- Prepare a paste of gram flour, yogurt and lemon. The quantity of each item should be equal. Then apply the paste to the affected area.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes. When the mixture is completely dried, wash it off with with lukewarm water. This will remove tanned skin naturally and make it lightening.
Sandalwood Powder and Rose water
- Sandalwood has a cooling effect on the skin. The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of sandalwood instantly calms down reddened or inflamed skin, sun rashes and eliminates tan.
- Mix 2 tbsp of sandalwood powder with enough rose water for a smooth consistency. Freeze it for 10 minutes and then apply this cold sandalwood paste.
Aloe Vera and Rose water
- Fresh aloe vera gel is the magic cure for tanned skin.It is extremely powerful in minerals, vitamins, enzymes and nutrients that work effectively to treat different skin problems like rashes, sunburn, and skin discoloration.
- Combine 2 tsp of aloe vera gel with few drops of rose water.Freeze it for 10 minutes and then soak it up into your tanned skin.
Oats and Honey Exfoliating Scrub
- Make your own homemade anti-tan exfoliating creamy scrub.Take 2 tbsp of oats powder, add 1 tbsp of cold water and 2 tsp of honey.
- Mix it well and exfoliate your face and neck for 2 minutes and then wash off with cool water.This scrub works wonders, it gently exfoliates rough, sun-damaged cells and adds glow to your skin.
Orange Juice and Yogurt Face Pack
- Yogurt acts as a natural bleach and moisturizer to make skin soft and supple. Mix 1 tablespoon each of yogurt and orange juice and apply on face. Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse off with water.
Potato and Lemon Juice Face Pack
- Potato juice helps treat skin aging, blemishes, and inflammation. It soothes the skin and calms it. Extract the juice of one potato using a grinder, mix a tablespoon of lemon juice with it and apply on face and other affected areas.
- Let it dry for 30-40 minutes. Wash off with cold water.
Wheat Flour Face Pack
- Applying wheat flour on the skin can help in improving skin tone, fade away dark spots and uneven skin tone.
- Make a paste using 2 tablespoons of wheat flour and water and apply on face. The paste should not be too thick.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off with water and get softer and brighter skin.